"UNDERSTANDING THE INFANT MICROBIOME"
This is a FREE webinar on the latest evidence-based science about the infant microbiome.
This webinar will be hosted by Toni Harman, the co-Producer / Director of the multi award-winning documentary MICROBIRTH and creator of the MICROBIRTH ONLINE COURSE.
This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals and includes:
- an introduction to the infant microbiome: what it is and why it is so critical to a baby's lifelong health
- a walk-through of the "seed and feed" process from pregnancy, birth to breastfeeding
- 9 CPD HOURS (ACM) & 9 HOURS / 0.9 CEUs (MEAC) & 9 CONTACT HOURS (ACNM) & 9 CERPs.
- live moderated typed discussion forum to answer your questions on the infant microbiome
- downloadable bonus materials
- an exclusive special offer to purchase the MICROBIRTH ONLINE COURSE (9x 60 mins) at a hugely discounted rate
- ***This special offer will be available for a limited time only***
PLEASE NOTE: to attend this free webinar, you have to be enrolled in the "FREE WEBINAR - 10th August 2017" course within the MICROBIRTH SCHOOL. It is free to enroll in this course.
A reminder email will be sent to all those enrolled in the "FREE WEBINAR - 10th August 2017" course prior to the start of the webinar with a link to the webinar page.
No CEU's are available with this webinar.
Additional webinars will be announced soon.
Toni Harman is the co-producer/director of the of the multi award-winning documentary MICROBIRTH and co-author of the books, THE MICROBIOME EFFECT (UK & World) & YOUR BABY'S MICROBIOME (US/Canada). Toni is the creator and course leader of MICROBIRTH ONLINE COURSE.
Toni has been featured as a guest on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC World Service and also she has appeared as a guest on numerous podcasts. Her work has been featured in The Observer, The Daily Telegraph and the Daily Mail. Toni has written blog-post articles for Scientific American and the Huffington Post. Toni has also been keynote speaker at several international scientific, midwifery and breastfeeding conferences.
You can contact Toni Harman via the contact form HERE.