We heard today that our free 60 min webinar “Understanding The Infant Microbiome” has just been accredited for 1 L-CERP (Lactation) by IBLCE - CERPs Registry Number #317077K
This means that all Lactation Consultants can enrol in the webinar and claim their free 1 L-CERP credit!
Our webinar has also been approved for 1 CPD Hour CE credit by the Australian College of Midwives, so you can also claim a 1 CPD Hour credit too!
To earn the free 1 L-CERP and 1 CPD HOUR CE credit, health professionals just need to enrol in the next available webinar within the Microbirth School:
Here’s some information on the webinar:
- 60 min FREE WEBINAR titled “Understanding The Infant Microbiome”
- It's available for 8 days over regular dates
- Aimed at all health professionals and Childbirth educators
- Evidence-based and easy-to-understand presentation
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion for CE credits:
- 1 L-CERP (Lactation) Approved by IBLCE - CERPs Registry Number #317077K
- 1 CPD Hour Approved by Australian College of Midwives (ACM)
- Webinar includes HD videos featuring 7 world-leading professors
- Webinar host is Toni Harman, the filmmaker behind the award-winning documentary MICROBIRTH and the co-author of the books, THE MICROBIOME EFFECT and YOUR BABY’S MICROBIOME
- To claim your FREE CERP, simply enroll for free on this link:
Toni Harman, Founder, Microbirth School