FREE L-CERP & CPD HOUR - Infant Microbiome Mini-Course
Learn from 7 professors to understand why vaginal birth and breastfeeding are critical to the infant immune system. 1 CPD HOUR & 1 L-CERP.
Instant access - available now!
Click the GREEN BUTTON to enroll
Get started now!
What do people think of this
- "This is outstanding. I wish every parent, birthworker and educator could watch it. Well done!"
- "This is a must-watch. My mind is blown away by the amazing information"
- "As a mother, a La Leche League Leader, a doula, an IBCLC, I feel this is an excellent tool for sharing this necessary information"
- "It's an insightful, informative and easy-to-understand mini-course that will definitely change the way I think about the baby's microbiome"
THE INFANT MICROBIOME
For health professionals, childbirth educators & parents
Very simple, easy-to-digest one-hour mini-course to help you
understand why VAGINAL BIRTH and EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING
are both so critical for the infant immune system
EASY-TO-EXPLAIN TO PARENTS....
Once you have learned the science, you can explain it
to parents SIMPLY and QUICKLY
LEARN DIRECT FROM 7 TOP SCIENTISTS....
You will be learning from 7 TOP UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS -
- for FREE
CPD APPROVED & Certificate of Completion
Approved for 1 CPD HOUR (Australian College of Midwives)
and 1 L-CERP (IBLCE)
Accepted by ACM, IBLCE, NMC, ALPP, Lamaze International,
DONA International, ICEA, CAPPA and more!
By joining this FREE mini-course, you will:
Have a better understanding about the infant microbiome and the microscopic processes happening during pregnancy, birth & breastfeeding
Be able to explain to parents exactly why exclusive breastfeeding is so important for a baby's lifelong health
Feel more confident answering parent questions about the science
Be able to simply explain how this "seed and feed" process helps optimally train the infant immune system
* This learning programme has been approved for 1 CPD HOUR y the Australian College of Midwives (ACM)
* 1 L-CERP by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) CERPs Registry Number: 320019K
Blaser, Chair of
the Human Microbiome and Professor of Medicine and Microbiology, Rutgers University and
- Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello,Professor of Microbiome and Health, Rutgers University
- Rodney Dietert, Emeritus Professor of Immunotoxicology, Cornell University and author The Human Superorganism
- Hannah Dahlen, Professor of Midwifery, Western Sydney University
- Aleeca Bell, Associate Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Sue Carter, Executive Director of the Kinsey Institute and Rudy Professor of Biology at Indiana University
- Anita Kozyrskj, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta
What do people think of this free mini-course?
Get started now!
INFANT MICROBIOME MINI-COURSE HOST:
Toni Harman is the Producer / Director of the multi award documentary MICROBIRTH and author of the books THE MICROBIOME EFFECT and YOUR BABY's MICROBIOME.
Toni is also the founder of MICROBIRTH SCHOOL (MCIROBIOME COURSES). Toni has been featured as a guest on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, BBC Radio
5 Live, BBC World Service and also she has appeared as a guest on
numerous podcasts. Her work has been featured in The Observer, The Daily
Telegraph and the Daily Mail. Toni has written blog-post articles for
Scientific American and the Huffington Post. You can contact Toni direct on this
Martin Blaser, Chair of the Human Microbiome and Professor of Medicine and Microbiology, Rutgers University and author of Missing Microbes
Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello, Associate Professor Department of Medicine, New York University
Rodney Dietert, Emeritus Professor of Immunotoxicology, Cornell University and author The Human Superorganism
Hannah Dahlen, Professor of Midwifery, Western Sydney University
Aleeca Bell, Associate Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago
Sue Carter, Executive Director of the Kinsey Institute and Rudy Professor of Biology at Indiana University
Anita Kozyrskj, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta