NEW DATE FOR NEXT FREE WEBINAR
20-27th MARCH 2018
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
What previous attendees have said about this webinar:
"I just love the way you present. Your passion and your knowledge shines through". - Diane, midwife / LC / maternal and child health nurse
"Thanks for a brilliant webinar. I am constantly impressed with your amazing enthusiasm and passion for this vital area of new knowledge" - Kate, midwife
"I will spread the info to my community in Canada. This is valuable information for the future of our entire humanity. Congratulations and keep up the great work!" - Sandra, health care professional
- FREE 60 MIN ONLINE VIDEO WEBINAR
- Webinar Title: "Understanding The Infant Microbiome"
- Webinar Host: Toni Harman
- Webinar Format: Presentation & Videos
- Evidence-based visual presentations
- Videos featuring world-leading professors from US, Canada, UK & Australia
- Full set of downloadable handouts
- Downloadable and printable Certificate of Attendance
- Webinar Aimed At All Healthcare Professionals
- Including doctors, midwives, nurses, doulas, birth and prenatal educators, lactation consultants, breastfeeding counsellors, health visitors, maternity support workers, alternative health practitioners and all other health professionals
- Webinar Contents:
- Introduction to the human microbiome (what it is and why it's so important)
- Why birth is so important as the main seeding event for founding the infant microbiome
- Why breastfeeding is so critical for feeding the bacteria acquired from the mother during the birth process
- How this "seed and feed" process optimally trains the infant immune system
- Healthy baby = healthy immune system = healthy infant microbiome!
Toni Harman is the co-producer/director of the of the multi award-winning documentary MICROBIRTH and co-author of the books, THE MICROBIOME EFFECT (UK & World) & YOUR BABY'S MICROBIOME (US/Canada). Toni is the creator and course leader of MICROBIRTH ONLINE COURSE.
Toni has been featured as a guest on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC World Service and also she has appeared as a guest on numerous podcasts. Her work has been featured in The Observer, The Daily Telegraph and the Daily Mail. Toni has written blog-post articles for Scientific American and the Huffington Post. Toni has also been keynote speaker at several international scientific, midwifery and breastfeeding conferences.
You can contact Toni Harman via the contact form HERE.
Webinar Tues 26th September 2017
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
This FREE WEBINARS course is a free live webinar that starts at the set time as stated in the sales page description. The webinar will be recorded and available for 7 days only.
How long do I have access the webinar after it ends?
After the free live webinar finishes, you will have 7 days to access the recording of the free webinar.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you're unhappy with the webinar, please post a comment and tell us why - that way we can improve the experience of the next webinar. As the webinar is free, there's no refund available.
This course is not open for enrollment.